So, I have now entered the Blog world. What fun! I thought I may use this opportunity to update all on the great journey that pregnancy will bring. Here is a recap of the journey so far...
July 25 Felt sick in the evening
July 26 Really sick feeling with breakfast and dinner
July 28 Noticed my pits were kinda stinky (sorry TMI) by pm but hadn't felt sick since July 26h. Also fell asleep in the middle of the day and slept really hard. Not usual for me.
July 30 Hot flashes started and got kinda sick again
Aug 3 Nothing all week, little shoots in my boobs but nothing much. Little Friend due today. Got sick at lunch time. Tested at around 5pm. Barely a positive. Not enough that R and I felt it was positive. Went camping with friends. Got really sick feeling all evening.
Aug 4 Sick most of the day until evening. Slept all afternoon. Then nothing.
Aug 5 Woke up feeling fine and could even eat breakfast ok. A couple hours later...ugg sick again. 11:00 tested with a digital. Test said 3min, after 1 min PREGNANT.
Aug 6 One more test (just cause the pack had 2!) Big surprise...PREGNANT!
Now what?
Well I have a few thoughts on the pregnancy thing...
1. What the heck was Eve thinking when she ate that apple? Did she not know what she was doing to all the rest of us for centuries to come?
2. Apparently family wishes the best for you, that is why we are now subject to oodles of name ideas. Don't they realize that we have that worked out already? What else do we need besides Guy and Shaniqua?
3. Husbands are cute after all. R decided that Baby Bliss needed a little education on fantasy football last night. I had to gently remind him that our little zygote doesn't have ears yet. He was bummed but is determined to try again in a couple weeks.
4. Guys still have the easy part. No hugging the big throne for them!
5. Work sucks.
6. Work sucks.
7. Jammies feel like a much better idea then work clothes when you feel like crap.
8. Work sucks.
9. I miss wine already. We had a little block party and I had to turn it down. It smelled good though.
10. People who wear perfume suck. They stink and make me sick.
1 comment:
I'm your very first comment! Yay! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. It's quite addictive and highly therapeautic (did I spell that right?). My vote will forever be for Shaniqua. Nothing else seems quite right ;)
Post a Comment