So I have heard that you tend to forget things when you are pg. Something about all the blood from your brain going to the baby. Well, I have to say that it is most certainly true. On Monday I laid out some papers to take to work. I even put other things like my cell phone on top of them. Didn't realize that I didn't have them until half way to work that day.
Today was the worst. I did my hair and makeup (something I should be glad I have time to do before baby) got some snacks ready for work (grapes, saltines and tea) and then went down to put my shoes on. As I was slipping into my heals I realized that I still had my pajamas on. Don't ask me how I got that far without realizing this. It was like one of those first day of school dreams where you get to your locker and realize you are naked. I'm just thankful I caught this in time. It could have been a tough day explaining my sanity to my staff.
On another note, I had a fun visit with the magic throne today. The morning sickness is not worse, just more intense. Let's just say that Kix's do turn blue when eaten with blueberries. I did learn that I am glad I have the option to take off my glasses. I honestly would hate to have 20/20 vision and have to see it all.
I'll sign off now that the rest of you are having trouble keeping your own cookies down. Off to nurse my ginger ale!
No comments:
Post a Comment