Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Tuesday

Ok, I have nothing really new today, just some random updates. I thought I was a lucky pg girl when I went all day without throwing up yesterday. nope, just a fluke. Remember that fun post when I talked about being an "expert" HA! yeah right. Now I am searching for other solutions. After realizing that I will puke no matter what in the am I have started to control what I will puke. Tea is the best so far. Much easier than whole foods. I just wait until I puke and then I have breakfast. I am really thankful that this is just happening before work. I don't know what I would do if it happened at work in a public stall.

Mom asked me if I had a bump today. I think I do, but Ryan can't really tell the difference. I just feel like I can't suck it in anymore and my belly is a little more firm. I'm sure I'll live for the day when I am thin again, so I should enjoy this for now.
She also had a name idea again. I really should start keeping track of all her ideas. Today she thought of Whitney. mmm..not sure about that one.

Miss Cleo (our cat) gave us a scare tonight. She somehow managed to get herself wedged between the furnace and the wall in between 2 studs. What an idiot! Ryan ended up putting some t-shirts under her and got her up high enough that he could grab her. It gave me a mighty big scare. All I need is a dead cat right now.

My birthday is coming up this weekend. I was a little worried about turning 30, but I think I am actually excited. After all, birthdays are fun. I also feel satisfied with my 20's. I think I have actually done what I have wanted up to this point, so it can only get better right?

I warned you that this would be random. well, that's all for now!

No comments: