We went out on a nice date this evening. Figured we better get these in before baby comes along. Could be a while before we actually enjoy a movie. My bloodhound senses were on again tonight though which made the movie a little uncomfortable. I figure that I need to carry something good smelling with me when I go out. That way I can just pull it out and smell that instead of whatever else is around me. Sounds like a good idea no?
I did break down today. Shopping that is. I made a little trip to Goodwill (my therapy) and found the cutest little onesie. It was only a couple bucks so I figured why not? It was yellow with a little lamb on it. Baby will probably only wear it for a day or so, but too cute anyway. I also picked up some maternity dress pants. For $5 who cares if they don't work. I need something to wear to work.
I thought I would put up another belly pic. Not much has changed, but thought I would at least have something for the record.

Well, I am off to bed (after an hour nap today) at 9pm. I am really settling it to this sleeping all the time thing. Good night!
1 comment:
Ok Catharine, this is the most hysterical pregnancy blog I have ever read! Ok, so I've only read my own and one other pregnancy blog but yours is definitely hysterical!!! Save this blog--it will definitely be a treasure for you in the years to come and for your little one when he/she grows up!
Post a Comment