I am going home for my birthday this weekend. I could not be more excited. I have only talked to family on the phone but I am sure looking forward to seeing them. I have had a few tough weeks with work and morning sickness so a little mom and dad time will be nice. I will also have the opportunity to see my Grandma. It has been a while and I am excited to talk about the baby. Should be a good time.
We (2 friends and I) have our big birthday bash coming up next weekend. I am looking forward to it, but I am so worried I'll be sick or tired or both. We are planning to share the news with the rest of our friends that day so that will be fun.
Puke update: still doing it, every morning, ugg, yuck.
Dr.'s update: Switching to a midwife (at the hospital) but now I have to wait to meet with someone an extra couple weeks. My first appt has been moved to September 21. I know there isn't a lot that happens that first visit, but there is just something about a piece of mind. The good news is that I will be almost 11 weeks so I am hoping to hear the heartbeat. That will be really cool and make this so real. (not that the puking hasn't made this impression!)
Still deciding on when to tell work. I am pretty sure I want to wait until that 12wk mark. I just wish I could explain why I feel like such crap and look out of it most of the time. With all that is going on though, it isn't that big of a deal to wait.
I still keep looking for a bump. This is also very exciting to me. I know I will be anxious to see a semi-small stomach again, but there is something about seeing that first baby bump. I think there is one, but I have yet to convince R. Hope to have another picture up soon so you can all remind me that I am crazy and that nothing has changed.
So, appetite. This sucks. I miss food. I start eating and then get too sick to continue. R is tired of eating off my scraps. He'll probably gain baby weight before I will. I have actually lots a few pounds. Also when we eat out it isn't terribly cost effective to get me a meal that I take two bites of. I'm sure I'll have plenty of time to make up for the lack of eating now. But I miss food.
Well off for a walk, at least I am trying to be healthy. Last night ended up hugging the throne after our walk, wish me luck tonight!
1 comment:
Thanks for sharing your blog address with me! Congrats again on the big news!
Post a Comment