Monday, August 27, 2007

Shouting from the mountain tops

Ok, so all the siblings have been contacted about the upcoming addition. This will make number 9 for grandkids on my side and number 1 for R's side. I am really getting anxious to let the rest of the world know. I feel like I have this big secret that I am just waiting to shout from the mountain tops. It has been hard keeping it to ourselves in only the 3 short weeks that we have known. I am thinking that the weekend of September 8th will be a great time to let the rest of the world in on this great little secret. I plan to announce it that day at my 30th birthday party. So for those also bursting to tell the news, that would be an ok time for you to share as well. I will be 9wks along at that point and getting closer to that magic 12wk safe zone. Besides, what a great gift for my birthday!

No comments: