Wednesday, August 15, 2007

sleepy time

Boy did I get sleepy today. I came home from work and just crashed. Then I got up and got tears in my eyes for no reason. Think I am pregnant? ;) Must be from that little embryo getting a growth spurt today. Well after my nap, I spent my time wisely. Here is the result of my time...

Some adorable nursery ideas. Yes, it is much to soon to think about it, but still fun! Let me know what you like best!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dare I tell you the honest truth on this one? (Just ask any of my friends:-)...... You do NOT need a crib (unless you use it wisely like someone close to us did and make it into a changing table... that's kind of an expensive table though!!) Read books by Dr. William and Martha Sears for more current updates on baby needs for night time!!!! (p.s. Ryan... I recently found good recommendation-by a "pg" dad on reading Sears' book for dads... he said it's great and I need to find it too... check it out!)

Unknown said...

Still not sure on the crib thing, certainly the little lamb and bug bedding is sure cute!