Ok,R is really getting a hang of "the husband of a pg woman" thing. Tonight he got home after an evening of poker. (feeling guilty for leaving me I am sure) As soon as he got in the door I shared my need for chocolate milk. I have had this need for a couple days now. Finally thought I would share. He is such a good guy that he went out in the rain to satisfy my craving. He did make one tiny mistake, he asked if I wanted anything else. I had a short but specific list.
1. Chocolate milk
2. Welches Sparkling White Grape juice
3. Ginger Ale
4. Ice cream (in case I felt like a chocolate milk shake)
5. Saltines
6. Lemonade
He said that with a list like that the checkout girl is going to think he sure is thirsty. I told him that he should just scan his "I have a PG wife at home" card. This would be a great thing to create for him...mmm that gives me an idea?!?
1 comment:
Hmmm...wonder if you're having a girl...I couldn't get enough chocolate milk when I was pg!!!!
Post a Comment