This picture was taken just yesterday. Patrick was in our yard and heard the strangest sound. He was a little frightened at first and then realized that it was daddy mowing the lawn. As soon as he saw his dad peek around the house, he started giggling and laughing and running towards him. I love that.

wait, I just realized that PW is the judge! that means she is reading my blog... holy cats! like, my blog. Does she feel like the celebrity that she is? Well at least in the blog world. but you just wait, blogs are the new Hollywood!
Not an entry, but the next picture in the series...
16 comments:
1 outing, 2 great shots!! well done!
you can't help but giggle just looking at HIM giggle!
Great photo! I like the blurry grass too:)
Very cute!!
both are great shots! I love his face! You should have entered the other in the adult category! IT is great too!!
wonderful shots! Both are so sweet, especially given the background story. Well done!
What a cutie pie.great job!
It just doesn't get any better than this! PERFECT
What a little sweety!
Cathy
Beautiful photo, and what a precious little boy! Great entry!
Oh I just adore this story and cute little guy! :-)
ps - I feel the same way about PW!
That smile of his is just about the most adorable thing I've seen all day....perfect.
P.S. We don't know each other, but you said "Holy cats!" which makes you my new favorite.
Great shots:)
Great laughter pictures!
Love your blog!
What a cute little guy!!! Love how his hands are.
GREAT pics!! What a cutie!
Post a Comment