Monday, May 4, 2009

I ♥ faces

This weeks theme is "hats". This is my all time favorite photo of Patrick, so I am so happy to share it for I ♥ faces "hats" week!


Oh, I just realized that I have an adult picture for the "hats" category! Here is my lovely husband, being oh so funny with Patrick's hat.

10 comments:

the monkeys' mama said...

what a great hat! and smile! and teeth! love it!

Kathy said...

beautiful!

Carmen said...

this is a beautiful picture....

Abby said...

I love it! How cute!

Anonymous said...

CUTE! Love the polka-dots!

Taylor said...

LOL. Great shots.

Through My Own Lens said...

That kids entry is so much fun!!! What a little cutie!

Pam D said...

Awww! I love both pictures, but the baby one just rocks! I love the hat.. love the smile... love those little teeth! What a cutie.. great capture!

MamaBear said...

What a CUTE smile your son has! Love the blurred background too.

Mireille said...

Cute boys, big and small :-)