Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I ♥ faces

This weeks theme is "Silhouettes" over at I ♥ faces. I tried to get a good one, but the light wasn't right and the setting wasn't great. So I went for the shot that captured my son. Patrick is so into pushing anything these days, chairs, carts, boxes, garbage cans and of course his stroller. This is the perfect shot of him in action even if it isn't the "perfect" shot!

10 comments:

Alesha said...

great job, my little one loves to push her stoller too.

Katie said...

Click on my name and check out my pancake recipe for whole wheat pancakes. Soaking the flour in yogurt for 6-8 hours gives them a great texture and you retain the healthy benefits of whole wheat. This trick also works for whole wheat tortillas and biscuits.

Through My Own Lens said...

How cute!

Lindsay said...

I love it!! It's so cute how independent the little ones want to be huh??

Hana said...

how cute! they want to be independent so early in life!

Foursons said...

I remember this stage. So cute to capture it on film.

Christie O. said...

it's adorable!!! my son is into the same thing, he does it to everyone's stroller, even complete strangers... haha! but i really do love the silhouette, it's a great shot!

Tess said...

It's cute! I like how you captured his personality right now! To me, that is what photography is about. :)

Mandi said...

That is such a cute moment. A little one trying to be big. Love it.

Lindsay said...

What a GREAT shot! Nice work!