Last weekend was the perfect opportunity for pictures. Since Patrick kept getting wet, or dirty or full of food, he also got to sport many outfits. Below is my favorite. Ryan would say just the opposite and calls these things "baby legwarmers" They are actually babylegs and great when the weather gets cool in the evening and baby needs a little extra cover up. They are super easy to change diapers in as well with a onesie.
As you can see, this boy is off and running lately. I hardly see his cute crawl anymore.

A garden hose makes for a great chew toy!

I love it when the sun is low in the sky. It makes for some awesome light!


Enjoy this little video of Patrick and the hat.
1 comment:
OMG, adorable pictures! I especially love the last 2. He is such a cutie patootie!!
Post a Comment