So I have a couple of talking stories to share. First, is the dialog between Patrick and Miss Cleo the cat.
Patrick typicaly lights up when he sees her and then runs/crawls over to her so that he can yank on her colar a bit.
Today he got home and saw Miss Cleo, got his typical wide mouth smile and said "Hsss...!"
So I said back to him. "Patrick, what does kitty say?"
Again. "Hsss...!"
*laughing* "Patrick, what does kitty say?"
and Again. "Hsss...!"
I am thinking this will be a constant fixture in our house that kitties don't say "meow" they say "Hsss..!" (no comments from those who know this kitty and know how true this is!)
About 3:30 am...
Catharine: So… Question.
Ryan: Yeah?
Catharine: Our boy.
Ryan: Yes?
Catharine: I’m still keeping an eye on him?
Ryan: (Pause) He’s in his crib sleeping.
Catharine: Then who’s in my lap?
Ryan: That’s the cat.
Catharine: ….Oh.
ah yes, sleep deprivation at it's finest.
no, I don't remember hardly a word of this, I am a bit prone to talking in my sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment