Ok, I was looking at this picture again and had to post again. I noticed this just slightly the other day. But it appears that Patrick right eye is more blue and his left eye is more brown/green (when looking at the picture it is left eye blue, right eye brown/green). Could it be that he has two different eyes like his Aunt Leah? Click the photo to make it larger and see for yourself. 
On another note, a milestone for you.
Patrick climbed off a stool during our St. Patrick's day photo shoot. He did it all by himself without help and without falling!
oh and I better mention that Patrick slept all night and past our alarm this morning for the first time! Woohoo! This was especially nice since it took us 2 hours to get him to bed in the first place.
3 comments:
I keep telling you he looks a lot like Leah, don't I? ;)
beautiful picture!
You're right!--He does have two different color eyes! So cool!
Post a Comment