Holy Cow!
You are sure a lot like your mommy~ you are on your own schedule and do as you please already! Coming 2 days earlier than expected and surprising everyone. I'm so glad that you are here safe and sound already. I am really looking forward to meeting you as well. (it'll be at least another month yet maybe) Mommy is really excited that I already have 2 friends born only 2 days a part and only 4 oz different! Be nice to your mom as she recovers and enjoy your first moments in this world with your mom and dad!
love lots,
baby bliss
Shay and Patrick on their first of many walks together.
Shay and Patrick enjoying a playdate
Getting ready for lots of babies in a picture

And enjoying a snack most recently.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday , Shay!!! (it's Nina's bday today--so many first bdays this week!!)
Post a Comment