Thursday, March 12, 2009

nom nom nom

We finally made it to church last night after a way too long hiatis. We enjoyed a great soup dinner and then on to church. Patrick did really well just sitting on my lap and listening to the singing. When the sermon started, Patrick decided he was hungry. So, sitting in the back row I began to descretely nurse him. or so I thought. Patrick decided he would express his happiness at eating by begining a nice chorus of "nom, nom, nom" "NOM, NOM, NOM" "NOOOMMMM, NOOOMMM, NOOOMMM". Ryan and I began laughing so hard that we had tears running down our cheeks. Other congregation members also heard him and began turning around. Needless to say, he got bumped off and we decided to walk around instead. Nothing like a child to make you into a very humble person!

1 comment:

Anne said...

Ha! I took Miles to Bethel last night and it was sort of a disaster. He lasted 30 seconds and then he just couldn't sit still. Ugh.