Friday, March 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Mr. Miles!

Hey there!
My Mommy and daddy are so excited that you arrived yesterday. They just know that God has great plans for you in your life and they are honored to be a part of this occasion. They can't wait to meet you in person. I am also looking forward to meeting you as well. I just know we will be best buds. I can't wait until we can hang out with our dads and invent cool stuff to make money with, or perhaps our moms will have some fun adventures to take us on. The future is looking bright. Give me another month or so and then we'll see who has more hair!
love lots,
Baby Bliss

1 year ago today, a little boy came into our lives. Thank goodness for this precious, adorable little boy. His name is Mr. Miles and he is 1 today. Thanks for some wonderful 1st year memories, we can't wait to make a lot more!

Visiting Patrick on Miles' 1 month birthday

Visiting Patrick on Patrick's first day home

Hanging in the studio

Best buds



I will post soon all about my 11th month old, Patrick!

1 comment:

Anne said...

That was so sweet! *sniff sniff* Little did we know that God planned for our boys to be born exactly one month apart...it was a good plan He had!!! Happy 11 months Patrick!!