Monday, April 14, 2008

It's a Boy!



As you can imagine, Dad and Mom have been a little busy with our new bundle of joy.

Patrick William came into the world on Sunday, April 13 at 12:37 pm.
He weighed 7lbs and 6.5oz. He was 19 and 3/4 inches long.

He came au natural with a 12 or so hour labor. I was able to make it to 7cm before heading into the hospital about 4:30am. Labor is certainly that, LABOR! It was a labor of love though.

Mommy did experience a 3rd degree tear, so she is really sore and dad has been awesome to help.

We hope to have much better pictures soon, but enjoy the news as we have.

6 comments:

Anne said...

Yay Patrick!!! Miles can't wait to play with you!!! ;)

Unknown said...

Dear Catharine, Ryan and Patrick,
Congratulations to you all and we welcome our newest neighbor!
It was so wonderful for Patrick to come into the world on Larry and my 34th wedding anniversary. He is beautiful as we knew he would be.
Hope to see you all soon!
Connie

Anonymous said...

Hello Patrick! Your Mommy and Daddy have been waiting very patientily to meet you, and I'm sure you're already fulfilling some of their dreams for you. I wish you the best as you grow and learner about the world around you.

C&R ~ Best of luck as you recuperate and build your new family schedule. You have a beautiful baby boy.

The Heils said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! He's beautiful!! Can't wait to meet him in person!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Patrick is a cutie, a real bundle of Bliss!
It will be fun to see more pictures. Love to all.
Karen

Anonymous said...

Dear Cati and Ryan! WELCOME PATRICK! I am so thrilled you are all doing well. He is just beautiful. I got Dad's message on Tuesday about the arrival. You are in for such a treat with baby Patrick. I can't wait to see more photos. You are both lucky parents! Love you all, Chip, Carrie, Justin and Curtis