CC (Crazy Commenter) C (me)
CC "How is mama doing?"
C "Fine"
CC "Looks like you have that nice pregnancy glow in your face. You are really filling out!"
C "thanks?"
Now the fun response that came to me later on...
C "You should see the pregnancy glow in my ankles!"
*******************
CC *touches belly* then... "Mind if I touch your belly?"
C Well, it may have worked out better to ask beforehand, but whatever. I have no personal boundries.
********************
CC "I can tell you are really filling out in your face, have you had a lot of swelling?"
C "no, not too bad"
CC "oh."
Yes, actually I am almost 10months pregnant, this happens!
********************
My personal fav:
CC "How are you feeling?"
and so many possible responses:
C "I haven't slept since January, I am crazy with hormones and sleep deprived!"
C "Like this baby may never come out"
C "Pregnant"
C "Like a duck with a couple broken legs who has been fattened up for a big feast"
*******************
Other than that... I am loving most of every minute and can't wait to meet Baby Bliss!
No comments:
Post a Comment