R and I are cursed. Can you believe that we had both of our computers die within days of each other. Ugg. This has meant no Patrick updates for all those of you looking forward to more. I promise as soon as our new machine arrives, you will have a big dose of cute Patrick photos. Until then I can just send on this little update via a borrowed computer.
Patrick is doing wonderful. He is sleeping better with a little over 2 hours at a time. He is also eating like a champ. At his 2 week appt he was up to 8.8lbs! That is more than a pound more than his birth weight and almost 2lbs more than what he lost the week before. Breastfeeding is much easier now, although he still has his moments trying to latch. I have even been able to pull off feeding in public, which should help us to become more mobile soon.
Patrick got to visit Daddy at work today. Daddy enjoyed showing him off to everyone. Patrick was an angel the whole time and just stay awake and cooed at folks. Then Patrick went to lunch at Applebees. He did a great job there as well and even flirted a little with the waitress.
New computer should be in later this week, so cross your fingers so I can put up some new pics.
No comments:
Post a Comment