Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Last appt... I hope.

I had my last scheduled Midwife appt. I have been in a special group here. There were 10 couples who met with a midwife for the scheduled appt. We mostly had group questions and support along with an individual check-in with the midwife. Well, all but 3 couples have now given birth. I am the next due date, so hopefully I'll be next. I did schedule a regular appt for next Thursday, but maybe I won't make it!

Updates from today:
*Baby is still very low with head down and in a great position.
*Heart beat was in the 130-140's. For those keeping track of the old wives tale, our little girl has now turned into a boy! First time the heart rate has been lower than 150. We'll see if that one rings true. The heart rate is in a great range though and doing well.
*My group B strep test was negative. This is very good and means that I don't have to be hooked up to an IV during labor at the hospital and I have the freedom to move! Woohoo!

Now, all we need is a baby!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Waiting....and waiting....and waiting........