Friday, April 11, 2008

The 'rants are here



My parents arrived this past week. It has been good to have them around. Not only are they a great distraction, but to have someone help with the cooking is a big relief. They even bought us some toilet paper. A neccessary item that a PG girl really goes through quickly. ;)

They came to visit my work and have lunch yesterday. It was fun to show them around and have them meet some co-workers. They have also been popular with my friends and had their first baby fix with baby Shay the day they arrived. They are hoping to see baby Miles soon and also meet with the neighbors. Apparently their social calendar is busier than ours!

We have tried to fill our schedule a bit. Last night I had a jewelry party at my neighbors, tonight we have a "spring dinner" with friends (although you wouldn't guess it with the weather!), then we have a marriage care session on Sunday. I wonder if I will make it to all the events. We have been "tentative maybes" for each one. I have a hair appt Monday, so hopefully I'll be lookin' good for our Tuesday due date!

1 comment:

Leah said...

How wonderful that your parents are able to be there with you during these last prescious days. I giggled about the social calendar part. :) Don't let them get too busy -- you never know when they're going to be needed!