Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Nursery


We worked to finish the nursery this weekend and I am thrilled at the results. The in-laws were in town to help hang the shelves and new curtain rod.

A few explanations:
The photographs are of a mobile that was mine as a baby.
On the shelf you will find a cute picture of R with Superdog (also pictured) R isn't to sure about sharing superdog with the new baby!
The metal carosel on the shelf came from my dad as a baby present to me.
The Sweet Dreams sign was made by my mom-in-law for baby
The drawing of the girl on the moon was drawn by my great grandfather in the 1900s.

As you can see this baby is well loved already!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The nursery looks adorable!!!! All you need now is the baby :-)

Remember, if you go into labor during the day and need help, just call me!!!

-Shawna

Anonymous said...

The nursery looks wonderful! I like how it's not boy-ish or girl-ish...but a very sophisticated baby room. :) I hope you're doing well!