I have had Braxton Hicks contractions since about week 27-28 or so. They would come and go throughout the day with not much excitement. Well I have to say that in the last couple of weeks these "practice" contractions have become much more intense.
The logical, educated me knows that these can happen on and off until I deliver (2 weeks, 4 week maybe more...) but the "I want to meet my baby" part of me is wondering what the heck is going on.
Last night they were very regular, about every 15min for about 2 hours. I woke up again with them this morning, and once I got to work they were really coming. 25min apart, 15min, 10 min, 6 min, 20min, 15 min, 10 min etc... They certainly aren't painful and I am still functioning at work, but they do take my breath away and give me a pause in my day.
With all this "practicing" I should have the strongest uterus in Minnesota!
No comments:
Post a Comment