Now that you are all on the edge of your seats...I'll also let you know that we agreed to keep it to ourselves until baby bliss arrives. What fun would it be to tell you now with such a short wait? I am terrible at keeping secrets, so this will also be a challenge for me.
The only hint I will give is that only one of the names is on the list to the left! Happy guessing! ;)
R and I were so excited to have a free weekend for sleeping in and doing all the things that we can't do with a newborn around (which is basically watching stupid tv all day un-interupted!) Well, since I am up multiple times a night (at least 3 lately) I woke up around 5am and just couldn't get back to sleep. R was also up. So we decided to just get up and go out for breakfast at our fav restaurant "Brothers" We didn't think they opened until 6, so we actually had to wait until then to go! We drove over in the dark to enjoy pancakes the size of bowling balls with a rather interesting breakfast crowd full of older men. Even though we didn't sleep in, we still enjoyed an excursion that would be more difficult with a little one along.
1 comment:
You guys are so cute.....!
Post a Comment