Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Labor? nope...false alarm.
Well I had an interesting night last night. Ended up in false labor for at least 3 hours last night. The first contraction was unlike any braxton hicks that I have felt. It came with pain that took my breath away. Interestingly enough R and I were working on our birth plan at the time! After that first one I had a couple more with in the next 20min that were also intense but not like the first. After about 3-4 of these in a 1/2 hour I decided I better lay down and drink some water. They continued to feel more like braxton hicks but a little more intense every 10 min or so for the next 3 hours. Called the midwife and she said only time will tell if it is real or not. I was able to fall asleep and probably had another 3-4 that I remembered. I stayed home from work this morning to rest up some more. Feel better now, but that was sure an interesting wake up call that this baby is getting ready! At 35 weeks though, I hope baby decides to stay in and cook a bit longer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment