Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Baby wants food



I have done pretty good with nutrition in this pregnancy. I have only gained around 20-25 lbs which I count as good. (considering I lost around 60 almost 4 yrs ago)I am human and have my ice cream and chocolate on most days but still feel good about the majority of my choices.

So what is my dilema?

Well, I packed my lunch today (as I am trying to do more often for health and money) and I have eaten all that I brought with me. Chicken, rice, carrots, broccoli, grapes, pineapple and a couple cookies (of course).

Problem?

Still hungry.

R has called me a gremlin when I get like this. I start out all cute and fuzzy and then the hunger sets in and I get a little crazy looking/acting (see above picture of such creature)

Other problem?

Just a few steps away are a host of eating establishments just looking to take my money and satify baby.

Baby wants food...

No comments: