
We celebrated Easter this past weekend with my family. It was wonderful having everyone together. My parents, sister's family and other sister's family all made it for most of the weekend. My grandma even made the trip out which made it even more special. The deal was that I would make the ham and set the table and the rest was up to the others. Everyone pitched in and it went very smooth. I was tired, but did pretty good. I have included some pictures of the table, since that is my favorite part. My neice, Madison helped to make the flower pot place settings for each person. I hope to have a picture of myself from the day so that you can see my enormous belly in a dress! My sister has that, so I'll have to wait to post it.

Our kitty, Cleo, doesn't do very good with lots of people and this weekend was no exception. We found her sleeping during dinner in the pack and play in our room. Don't worry, she is deffinately not allowed in there! The picture was too cute though to pass up.
No comments:
Post a Comment