Monday, November 23, 2009

yep, and it begins

so back to the bathroom. I was hoping something would be different with this new little one, but not yet. Warning TMI coming up!

Threw up for the first time today. I wasn't feeling as bad as I had at other times, but still I ended up there.

I have found a bit of a pattern to the morning sickness though. Right when I awake, 2ish, 5:30ish and then again right before bed. So at least most of my day is pretty good. Also if I sleep in the afternoon, I also feel much better, but that means less time photo editing and really only on the weekends.

Still breastfeeding Patrick. I'm not sure if this helps in the am, but it does keep him still so I can wake up a little more slowly while Ryan is in the shower.

When I do feel good, I am trying my hardest to spend quality time with Patrick. I've noticed he is much more clinging and not wanting to leave my side lately. He knows I don't feel well but I try to put on a fun happy face for him so we can still enjoy our time.

Telling people has been so random for us this time. We are trying to get to family and close friends, but it is a much slower process. I guess my dad spilled the beans to some family, so we better get on the ball and let people know!

No comments: