Well, today marks 6 weeks for the littlest baby bliss. How am I? Well, I gagged for the first time this morning while brushing my teeth. It is weird trying to eat breakfast as well. I am super hungry, but have no desire to eat. Hard to describe.
Of course, Patrick also needed me this morning. It is so hard to have him needing me and just wanted to crawl into a ball and go back to sleep. I have also been very tired lately. So much so during the day that I just want to close my door and rest. I know I need more sleep at night, so that is my goal, to go to sleep earlier. I am glad my photo shoots are wrapping up for the season. I just don't have the energy for them.
So far we have told some family members and are looking foward to filling in everyone else as we can. Tonight we get to see Anne, Grant and Shawna, so it will be fun to break the news.
Funny, but we just aren't as anxious this time to spill the beans. We'd rather see folks in person and share as we are able.
No comments:
Post a Comment