Last night Shay came over to play. I have some pictures to post later to show some of the insanity that Rachel and I allowed to happen. But that is for another post.
Shay and Patrick do pretty well together for the most part. They share the best 19&20mo olds can, they giggle at each other and do enjoy each other company(probably not as much as Rachel and I enjoy each other for sanity!) They were playing and Patrick rolled his toy into Shay and knocked her over. He looked back at her and I said "Patrick, can you say sorry?" Just then he walked over and gave Shay a great big hug. It was so sweet to watch. Good to know he is empathetic and learning some good manners (despite his poor parents!)
1 comment:
Patrick has such good manners for just 19 months! That's an amazing thing on your part :)
I don't think I'll be making it up to Paynesville for the holidays, unfortunately! But I think Peder might be making the trek down to Yankton, weather and homework permitting. We both have giant projects due before we graduate and we're hoping to get a lot done over break--but we want to take some time off for fun stuff, too :)
Post a Comment