Last week I was actually feeling pretty good. It had me worried. Shouldn't I be more sick by now? Wasn't I more sick with Patrick? What if something is wrong? Well, Saturday hit and all my concerns were once again "flushed down the toilet" you might say. It was a long day.
That night Ryan and I had a date while Madison stayed home with Patrick. I still get excited about going out, but the thought of food really makes my stomach turn. Ryan though Olive Garden sounded good. After a couple sips of soup and a breadstick, I had my fill. Thank goodness for club soda with lemon. It is a lifesaver for me!
After our dinner out, we went on a big shopping trip to Target. How exciting! ;) We were looking at Christmas gift ideas for Patrick. We also needed something for me. A chocolate covered custurd filled doughnut. Yep, the cravings have started!
Well, they didn't exactly have what I wanted, but they did have a chocolate doughnut and some swiss cake rolls. I can't be too picky right?
No comments:
Post a Comment