Thursday, June 24, 2010

Practice makes perfect

Well, here I am with a baby and body that are begining to practice getting out! Yesterday had some more intense contractions that had me timing them in at 4-6min and lasting about a minute or more for over an hour. Then not much in the evening, but then overnight? ugg. they are so intense they wake me up. They also continue to keep me up, so not much sleep for this mama. Stayed home this morning to rest up though and have been feeling better with contractions being much less frequent.

Even as a second time mom I second guess myself all the time. I think I logically know they are nothing to run to Wabasha about, but yet I wonder "what if?" I guess only time will tell.

The good news is my body is really getting ready. Wish we were as ready. We continue to talk about names, but keep coming up with each of our favorites but none that we totally agree on. So, I guess we aren't as ready at all!

oh, and as I type this? yep, more contractions. ugg. could be a long month!

No comments: