
It's been an interesting week. I started seeing a Chiropractor for the hip and low back pain I've been feeling. In the process we discovered that baby was laying transverse or sideways. I went back 3 times last week to help loosen everything up and help get baby in a good position. At 36 weeks the midwife likes to make sure baby is head down, then the next two weeks we do all we can to turn baby to hopefully avoid a c-section. Yes, baby can turn at anytime, even in labor, but it is good to have baby settled before then.
Well, today I feel very different. The crazy kicks I was feeling low into my bladder and nerves appears to have subsided. I now have lots of pressure on my bladder that is more like a head. I am also feeling lots of movement much higher and hiccups lower. All good signs. I go back to the chiro tonight and then midwife on Thursday to check everything out.
I am hopefull all is good. I am feeling very uncomfortable now. The humidity is high today, which makes me want to sit in front of a fan. The nights have been cool so far, so that has made night time much easier!
Oh and for fun, if you have been guessing. Here is the Chinese Gender Chart.
It says boy.
It predicted Patrick to be a girl, so not sure it is real accurate!

1 comment:
My crystal ball is fuzzy. For some reason I am getting a boy vibe but I have been known to be very wrong in the past :-)
Post a Comment