Tuesday, June 22, 2010

more weekend fun

Saturday night we added one more fun toddler to our crew. I really don't know how care providers do it, we had 1 adult for every kid and our heads were spinning in every direction!
I love a great summer day, especially when it is warm enough to play with the hose!
IMG_8071 IMG_8044
We enjoyed a very messy cookie(although being outside makes for easy clean-up!)We also spotted an airplane or two up in the sky.
IMG_8052 IMG_8062
We enjoyed a very large red ball. (although not sure if they are "sharing" or not!
IMG_8081 IMG_8073
The sandbox was a hit, although I think we just need a pile of sand on the ground because that is where it all ended up anyway! Well, that and in their hair!
IMG_8075
Three cheers for Elizabeth! Who apparently had a tough time keeping her diaper on!
IMG_8086 IMG_8119
IMG_8111
Snuggles with my two boys.
IMG_8098
Someone thinks someone is funny at least.
IMG_8107
Time to go.
IMG_8121 IMG_8122

1 comment:

Anne said...

Oh my gosh, so many good ones in there. Love them all!