Thursday, May 27, 2010

33 weeks

Being Pregnant and a Photographer has it's challenges.
Bliss Photography-6152

What I miss:

laying on my belly for "from the ground" shots of details

jumping to get the perfect smile from a 2yr old

hiking to a great location in which to photograph a family

editing without back aches and swollen ankles

running with a 3yr old to get ahead of him for that great running shot

not being so dead tired that editing takes 2x's as long because I just want to sleep

running to get the camera before my kid stops being so cute


yep, so excited for this baby and so excited to not feel like a beached whale stuck on shore. Throw me back in the water please.. because I can't get there!

1 comment:

Jamie H said...

Fun photo! I would have never thought that being pregnant would get in the way of your photography but it makes sense. Especially the not being able to get on the ground part!