Monday, May 24, 2010

Potty training attempt 1

Well we attempted some potty training this weekend. I think it went pretty good.
Bliss Photography-6134 Bliss Photography-6136
He did really well with no underwear and no diaper, but as soon as we did underwear, we had accidents. He was good at telling us he had to go with no underwear on though, so that was helpful.
Bliss Photography-6144
When I told him we were going to put big boy underwear on, he ran to his room open the drawer and picked out a pair. So funny because Ryan was asking where they were, but Patrick knew!
Bliss Photography-6141 Bliss Photography-6148
I have to admit, I am stumped now on what to do for naps, overnight, and when we go out? Just keep with underwear and clean up wet beds and lots of clothing changes? What do you do when you are at a park and they have to go? There isn't a bathroom anywhere? Like I said, this was a learning experience for us and Patrick this weekend!

No comments: