Wednesday, May 5, 2010

30 weeks

Yep I'll be at 30weeks this week. Only 10 weeks left (give or take a few) The damage?
IMG_4609 30 weeks

There I am. I think I am finally beginning to carry differently then I did with Patrick. I feel like I am further out and a little lower. Here is a Patrick comparison, so judge for yourself. CLICK HERE
Sounds like I had similar complaints though. Hip pain, late night bathroom runs etc. Yesterday was really tough. Not only was my hip giving out constantly, but I had some lower back pain as well that made walking and also picking Patrick up almost impossible. I feel much better after a nice sleep, but I can tell things are only going to get more uncomfortable.

General check-up information from Thursday:
I'm up about 20lbs total
Babies Heart Rate is in the 150's
Baby is currently laying on it's side with back to my right arm and head down
I am a little low on iron, bring on the burgers!
We have an ultrasound scheduled for May 19th (Ryan's birthday!) to check that the placenta has moved and we are a go for natural delivery.
After the next appt, I'll be going every 2 weeks! yikes, it is coming faster all of a sudden.

My photo schedule will be winding down a bit to only 1-2 per week. I think this will help with my weekend hip pains (I do lots of bending and moving during shoots) It is so hard to turn down business though!

Speaking of photography, I welcomed a new camera into the family this past week. Ryan thought he would play with my old camera, while I enjoyed my new one!
IMG_4115
Rolling around trying to get "the shot"
IMG_4125 IMG_4128

We continue to talk names, but nothing real concrete yet. I'm sure this will continue for many weeks to come!

No comments: