Tuesday, May 4, 2010

funny kid

So a few random things about Patrick lately.

A couple weeks ago Patrick was taking a bath. He was playing with his cups. He decided to place one of them between his legs. He looked up at me when he did and exclaimed "It fits!"

Yes, honey it does. What a proud little guy he was.

This past week we were outside when it start raining. Patrick was fascinated with feeling the rain and finding out where on his body it hit. "Rain-Elbow!" "Rain-Toe"
IMG_4564 IMG_4565 IMG_4566 IMG_4567
Patrick running. He loves to do this and will exclaim "running!"
IMG_4585

He is also a big copycat lately. Water needs to be in a real cup, not a sippy. I caught him imitating daddy the other day while drinking his water.
IMG_4596

I think I mentioned before that Patrick's favorite game is "sleeping" lately. I like it too!
IMG_4066 IMG_4071 IMG_4104-1


No comments: