

Only 10 or so weeks left! yikes! This really feels like a big milestone. I am feeling pretty good, but certainly getting more uncomfortable. I got really frustrated today just going shopping and making dinner. I just get really tired and my hips get sore. I just want to be able to do what I used to with the same ease. I suppose I should use R's support when I can. Sleeping is interesting now with my 3am bathroom runs. The hardest part is un-doing my "nest" that I have built with pillows around me. I start my new job this week. I am looking forward to it, but certainly nervous about taking something new on right now. Everyone has been very supportive so it makes everything much easier.

R hung our words in the nursery today. I love the black on the green. Notice our new lamp in the corner.
No comments:
Post a Comment