Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Nah Night

I love our bedtime routine. I never thought I would say that given the early struggles that we had, but now it is the best. Many times Patrick will now ask to go to bed or if we say something about it he'll start running towards the stairs.

P loves bathtime. He says "bath?" a lot even when it isn't bedtime. He loves playing with these little cups just pouring water. He is funny though, he'll never sit down in the tub. Most of the time he stand, but the rest of the time he'll squat. It is pretty cute actually. I usually need a towel on hand to keep myself dry during bathtime!
Bliss-0265
After bathtime Patrick loves to brush his teeth. He'll sit there all day if you let him.
Bliss-0296 Bliss-0325
Then comes jammie time. Patrick loves to show off all the fun body parts he has learned lately. Elbow, Toes, Knees, Teeth etc.
Bliss-0340 Bliss-0345
Then we are on to storytime. Lately he picks out not only the books he wants to read but also who he wants to read them. It is always funny to see whom he likes to read a certain book.
Bliss-0355

Yeah, I love Nah Night time.

1 comment:

Jamie H said...

Super cute!