Well, things with the littlest bliss have been joyfully errr... blissfully uneventful. This pregnancy has really gone well for me. I really can't complain too much. I was pretty yucky feeling until about 14 weeks or so, but have since felt like myself again. I did have to stay home from work one morning as the sickies just wouldn't go away, but luckily that was just one day.
I have found that I still need to eat on a fairly regular schedule otherwise I don't feel well at all. I am still pretty tired and naps are great, but they aren't as necessary as they were in the beginning. I keep thinking I have felt the baby moving around, but then I'm not so sure. I am looking forward to feeling a little more regular movement.
This past week we got a new changing table for the baby, a new breast pump for me, and a big boy bed for Patrick. We aren't sure yet what we are doing with our bedrooms, but I think things will come together. We're going to try out the bed for Patrick next weekend. Figured if it was a weekend, we could nap if we end up having some long nights!
I hope to have some updated belly pics as soon as we can get down to the studio! Also when the rooms come together, we'll get some pictures up of those.
No comments:
Post a Comment