Saturday, January 30, 2010

First "real" haircut

I've been cutting P's hair for about a year now. Well Ryan needed to get his cut, so on a whim I decided to also take Patrick along. He first watched Ryan get his done and then it was his turn.
IMG_0510 IMG_0514
He wasn't really thrilled to be there, but the sucker sure did help.
He did so good. I could tell he was scared, but he sat really well and even followed directions like looking down.
IMG_0519
IMG_0524
The only really rough part came at the end when she got out the clippers to trim him up. I could just feel how scared his little body was. Luckily it was over in no time.
IMG_0523 IMG_0527

I don't have an after pic, but it does look better. That long hair over his ears was driving me nuts!

1 comment:

Anne said...

The haircut looks good!!