Wednesday, January 13, 2010

21 Months

My little man is getting awfully close to 2. Here is what he has been up to this month.
4302860432_7c26de30e8_o

Talkin'
He has so many words now, we just don't always understand them. The other day he looked out the window and kept saying "bouy" "bouy" I finally saw what he was pointing at and said "birdy?" He was so excited that I got it! We hear a lot of "What's this/that?" Up, down, broom, eat, applesauce, breakfast, water, juice etc. Each day is a discovery of what he will say next.

Runnin'
We have had a really fun game lately of chasing each other around. He'll run all through the house just laughing and giggling. Ryan and I never last as long at this game as Patrick does.

1st child, type A, and responsibility syndrome
He already suffers from type A, responsibility syndrome. Lucky we have this kid to take care of us. He closes doors that we forget, he cleans what needs cleaning, he picks up his toys and puts them where they are supposed to go, he brings his plate to the sink, he likes his routines and makes sure to follow them.
jump 1jump 2


Potty 101
We are getting closer to being potty proficient. We are probably a ways off from fully trained, but we are getting a little closer. He usually announces "poop!" before or after he pees or poops. He is very good at his potty routine (gets his seat, tinkles, wipes, puts down the lid, flushes and washes his hands) He is so proud when he goes on the toilet too, it is fun to watch.

Growin'
P is growing like a weed lately. Not sure what his stats are, but he is out of all his 12mo clothes and most of his 18mo shirts. Mostly 18-24mo pants and 24mo shirts now. Fun to see his little legs finally get a little longer!

I'm sure there is tons more to share, but I'll add as I can!

No comments: