Just see what I did with this photos of myself and Patrick from Florida. See the original?
I am all pasty white from a long MN winter. Not to mention the extra flab from having a baby.
With just a few tweaks, this picture is transformed. I am now a stunning beauty with a tan, skinny bod. Ah yes. Photoshop. Isn't it grand?

April Fools!
You can play along too over at I ♥ faces !
8 comments:
Ah man - you are so "hawt" with your super-duper tan and anorexic tummy! So funny!!
~Angie
co-founder of iHeartFaces
Wow! Looking goooooood! I can't wait to try that on myself:-)
Can you do that with all of my photos?! I'll never have to leave the house again. I can just eat bon bons all day long, remain pasty white, and never step off of the couch. Once a week, I'll send a pic of myself to you to tweak for my Mom (who is convinced I do the above anyway!). By the way, you looked great before too!
Yep, gonna have to use that on myself!
This is genius! Why haven't I photoshopped my gut before? Hey while I'm add it, I may add to some of my almost non-existant features too. :)
Oh man, how did you do that?
Puna, how did I do that? by working out and eating right of course!
ok, it was just a little liquify. If you click on the photo, you'll see how poorly it is done!
That's WAY too funny!!
Post a Comment