Monday, April 6, 2009

Joys of Parenthood

A little recap of my day thus far.

3:30-5:30 pretty much up every 1/2 hour or so with Patrick
5:30 I take him and rock him in his bedroom to sleep. Try to fall asleep myself in the chair
6:30 Give up on sleep, so bring Patrick back to our room
6:45 Alarm goes off and Patrick is now sound asleep
7:00 Drag my butt out of bed finally
7:30 Ryan showers while I change Patrick's diaper
What??
No Diapers?? ugg..
Set my naked boy down and grab the new box to open for a diaper
Get a diaper and notice that my adorable son is now sitting in a huge puddle of morning pee.
7:40 Grab Patrick and throw him in the shower with Ryan to rinse off
Grab towels and try to clean up the pee
7:45 Get Patrick out of the shower, dress him for the day
7:50 Try to get myself dressed
8:00 On the bus

whew! Ryan called to tell me I also narrowly missed a gigantic poo seconds after I left. At least something good happened!

At least somebunny still loves me!

2 comments:

Nikki Carlons said...

what a great story!

Nikki said...

Opps can't spell my last name....it's been one of those days too!