ugg.. I know I haven't written about all the times lately that Patrick has been sick, but I just keep thinking that this is the last time, so why write? Well, yesterday I had an icky stomach all day and on the verge of spending time in the bathroom many times. Today isn't much better for me, but I am doing much better than Mr. P apparently. Patrick fell back asleep about 6:15 this am after getting up and sounding happy and playing. I should have known something was up. He didn't even wake up after Ryan came in and got ready for work and I got up and went to grab my breakfast.
Ryan finally woke him up and brought him downstairs. As soon as he saw me he whined and reached out to me. I took him and he just cuddled into my arms (as much as I love this, I also know this is a sign that something is up) Only a minute later he looked at me and then puked all over me(sorry to be graphic) He continued to do this until his stomach was all cleared out.
At this point Ryan and I always have such a hard time knowing what to do. Of course Patrick felt better after he threw up, you always do! But we really can't take him to daycare like this. Since I wasn't feeling great myself, I figured I would stay home. Well that plan was foiled when I realized that I was leading a meeting at work. So that leaves Ryan home the whole day or split days. Today we chose split days. It feels like we are doing this at least once a week lately. I hope this means Patrick is building up some killer immunities!
1 comment:
Sorry to hear about the puke! Hope you guys didn't get it from us :-(
Post a Comment