Monday, February 25, 2008

Baby Name update

Ok, so we did make a little progress on names this weekend. Nothing formalized yet, but then again it won't be until Baby Bliss makes an appearance and we are able to fit a name to a face. According to the poll for my name choices, Maya came in first and Myla was a close second. William and Karston tied for the boys. Thanks for all your votes. Now you have some new votes...

Check out the poll on the left. Just to explain the middle names a bit. Purtell is my grandmothers maiden name and I have always loved it. It is Irish. Cristine (not sure yet on the final spelling) is a family name from my side and R's sister's middle name. William is my dad's name. The other option for a boy middle name is Paul, R's dad and R's middle name.

Also the names listed are in no particular order nor are they completely agreed upon between R and I yet, just a few of each of our favorites.

So, vote away... Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the name Olivia but Erin Purtell Bliss is absolutely beautiful!!!! I origionally voted for William but I'm kinda liking Patrick now.