Friday, February 22, 2008

Baby name

So naming this kid has proved to be most difficult. I apprectiate the votes on the poll. We may have to just go with which one is winning at the end! R said that names were our weekend project. We hope to have some combined ideas soon and you can vote away!

Purchased a couple of coming home outfits this past week. Can't beat the $5 clearance prices. I just couldn't bring baby home in yellow and green given that is all this kid has for now. So I had to get some cute pink and blue outfits instead. I figure I know enough pregnant friends, that the other outfit will still be put to good use!

After our showers we are taking stock of what we still need. Hard to know without having had a baby before. I think we have most things to at least bring baby home. We are still in search of an affordable glider rocker that is comfortable. That is the one big thing that I have a feeling we will certainly use a lot! Everyone has been very generous though and baby bliss is a lucky kid!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi guys!! I love reading your blog and an anxious to see what names you pick. I like Emma and Elliott.
Love,
Barbara

Unknown said...

Oops, guess I should have proof- read my comments before I sent them. Typos!!