So I decided to torture myself today. I decided to try on my old jeans. To my surprise I got them all the way up! YAY! Of course there was no zipping or buttoning, but still I felt pretty good about that. I have been trying to stay as healthy as possible with this baby. Of course the ice cream is more of a neccessity now, but still getting in the fruits and veggies. Actually my latest obsession is grapefruit. I have at least 1 a day. I heard from someone that cravings for citrus mean a girl. We'll have to see if any of these theories are right.
I have no job today. This is my one day off between old and new jobs. I found myself still thinking of the old job when I woke up this morning realizing that there were a couple things that I forgot to do. This is exactly the reason that I took this day. I am scheduled for a massage yet this morning and will be working at relaxing and doing nothing today!
No comments:
Post a Comment